Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nice to Meet... New layout


Few stories around this layout:
1. As you know I joined the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I knew that the inspiration layout is about to get published and I waited for it... While waiting - I saw a clue for the upcoming kit, and I found October kit (current kit) of the same company and started to build the kit... I created the layout and then realized the inspiration kit is September's kit.... I put this layout aside and started to collect another kit. I'm sure I'll use this one sooner or later.

2. At Practical Scrappers there's a challenge to use paper clip in a creative way... I twisted my paper clip into car shape, to match the subject of the layout. Though it's not very precise I like it :-)

3. The story behind the pictures: This is my second leasing car at the company I work for... I created this layout on the same day I let go the old car and got this one... I enjoy document the little things in life, the everyday, even though it's not meaningful...








I appreciate your comments :-)

3comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wish List

My wishlist

Labels

 

Shir Benovich Designs Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez