Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New layout: Mor = Doll


Another layout using my April counterfeit kit:
This one with Mor's pictures... Posing, like Yaara usually does... She looks like a doll to me :-) 
Surprisingly - I found it fun playing with glimmer & inks - I think it's one of this month's motifs...
For this layout I also cut the silhouette of the dress - which seems perfect here :-)

These are the other 2 layouts created with this kit:

So... what do you think?








As always, thanks for visiting!
Appreciate your comment :-)

5comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wish List

My wishlist

Labels

 

Shir Benovich Designs Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez