Friday, October 11, 2013

New Layout: 2 Dolls


Well, ever since this picture was taken - I have another "doll", but I can still create layouts for my older dolls :-)
In order to bring back the mojo - I looked for a sketch and found the October 1st in Stuck?!
Also, I chose few cardstocks and patterned papers, in order to use them all as much as possible, as counterfeit kit.





Appreciate your comments :-)
Thanks for your visit!

P.S.
If any of you have some tips regarding increasing the number of following - it will be great!
Thanks :-)

8comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Subscribe by mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wish List

My wishlist

Labels

 

Shir Benovich Designs Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez